Key Library Resources
All of the Medical Library's resources are available in all Cleveland Clinic Akron General facilities.
Off-Campus access and mobile apps are available for some resources.
Find out more HERE!
Welcome to the Medical Library!
We provide information to support patient care, research, education, and administration to all Cleveland Clinic Akron General employees.
Location: 2nd Floor, Main Campus, Room 2202
Staffed Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Badge swipe access at other times.
Find Books, Ebooks, Ejournals
Medical Library Staff
Contact us for all your information needs!
Clare Leibfarth, M.L.S.
Coordinator, Library Services
Denise Mullins, M.L.I.S.
Library Operations Assistant
Ask Your Librarian!
We do this and more:
- Find research articles and books on a topic.
- Get copies of articles and books not available in the library collection.
- Assist with database searching, PubMed and more.
- Support systematic review and meta-analysis research.
- Provide group training on library resources.
- Support the Computer Lab with internet access.
- Schedule library meeting rooms.
Expert Search Service
To request expert searching and research consultation services, e-mail or call Medical Librarian Clare Leibfarth detailing your information needs!